Scripture for the week: Isaiah 59:1-2 (KJV) “Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear; But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Father, thank you for making me and my family members of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries’ family.
- Father, have mercy upon me and forgive my sins and help me to turn my life around.
- O Lord, preserve my spirit from those who hate my existence.
- By Your power, O God, I shall not become the ridicule of my enemies, nor their taunting song.
- O Lord, let those who open their mouths against me constantly be put to shame.
- Anointing that breaks yokes, fall upon me and deliver me from every hidden yoke afflicting me.
- Powers of my father’s house, challenging and attacking my prayer altar, die.
- Blood of Jesus, wash off every handwriting of the enemy against my marriage.
- O Lord, let anything you did not plant in MFM be uprooted.