Scripture for the week: Jeremiah 32:27 (NKJV) “Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?”
Prayers For The Week:
- Collective captivity of my father’s house, I am not your candidate, expire.
- Powers that do not want my soul and my spirit to hunger for God, die.
- O Lord, arise, let me receive from your hand a double portion for my troubles.
- O Lord, let your divine armory destroy every power that want to exalt itself above your power in my life and household.
- Spirit of the Living God, come and abide in me and make me a usable vessel for God Almighty.
- Power to root out and to pull down, to destroy and to throw down every stronghold of darkness in my life and my foundation, locate me speedily.
- I declare upon my life and my destiny that my yesterday shall never be greater than my today.
- O Lord, I have heard of Your signs and wonders, create my own miracle.
- O Lord, let your divine power and glory manifest in MFM.