Scripture for the week: 1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV) “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Enemies of the anointing in my life, somersault and die.
- O God of suddenly, arise and manifest your power in my life and my family.
- O Lord, arise and baptize me with the anointing of supernatural ease.
- O Lord, let me receive double favor for all my troubles this year.
- Father, restore to me what the powers of the night have stolen from me in the dreams.
- O Spirit of God, reveal to me the blueprints of my divine purpose and ministry.
- Spirit of ingratitude and murmuring, I reject you, depart from my life.
- O Lord, if I have closed my own heaven by my wrong attitude, have mercy upon me.
- O Lord, remove the spirit of envy and strife from MFM, let unity and love prevail.