Scripture for the week: Joel 2:26 (KJV) “And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Father, let your power of resurrection restore to me every good thing that the enemy has stolen.
- Any wicked power assigned to stop the flow of good things in my life, be roasted by fire.
- O Lord my Father, let your kingdom come in the affairs of my life and my family.
- Any power assigned to cut off the source of my joy and my expectations, you are a liar, die.
- Powers that have vowed and I will fish and catch nothing in the ocean of life, be roasted by fire.
- Every evil word spoken into my life assigned to stop me from being an achiever, by the power in the Blood of Jesus, be canceled by Fire.
- O Lord, let every power that is making me to weep in secret, hear me testify publicly to your glory and to their shame.
- O God, show me the deep secrets behind the problems that I am facing in life.
- O Lord, by your Power, do great things in MFM.