Scripture for the week: Jeremiah 23:29 (KJV) “Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?”
Prayers For The Week:
- O Lord, let your Word richly dwell in me and profit my life and my family.
- O Lord, let me taste and witness your raw power of deliverance and restoration.
- Father, in your mercy, let the counsel of the wicked concerning my life come to naught.
- Strange dreams sponsored from the kingdom of darkness against my breakthrough, expire.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I cancel the power of evil dedications over my life.
- Powers of strange and negative attractions, following me about, die.
- Follow-follow powers assigned to turn away my helpers, O earth open up and swallow them.
- Lord, open my eyes and my ears to receive wondrous things from You.
- Any dathan, korah and abiram speaking against the glory of MFM, O earth open your mouth and swallow them.