Scripture for the week: Zechariah 4:7 (KJV) “Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, grace, grace unto it.”
Prayers For The Week:
- By your power, O Lord, let every mountain separating me from my breakthrough become plain.
- I declare upon my life that any good thing that I have waited for till now, shall be miraculously delivered to me within the next seven days.
- This year, I and my family shall recover every glory ever stolen from us.
- Powers of darkness, calling my name for death, O earth, open and swallow them.
- O Lord, destroy every plantation of darkness in my life that is denying me complete deliverance.
- Blood of Jesus, arise and sanitize my blood for divine healing and restoration.
- Seeds of poverty, illness, failure at the edge of breakthrough in my foundation, catch fire.
- O Lord, let every long-time problem in my life and foundation vanish and return no more.
- O God, release your anointing of ease upon MFM.